RANT so mad at DH!!!!

I am not the mother of Ken's children so he really has no obligation to buy me anything at all. However, being the kind and loving man that he is I got roses, a card and box of chocolates ♥ My son also took me to lunch. It was a good day.

I've never had kids. So I'm not a mother. My own mother died when I was 13, so Mother's Day has been a non-issue for a great many years for me.

Each of my 3 ex-husbands had their own interesting views of Mother's Day. (And the third one, Father's Day - he was disappointed *I* did not get him a card for Father's Day - he was a father, after all, of some other woman's kids..... uhhh.. sure....)

I had to remind all of them about Mother's Day, and two of the dolts wanted ME to pick the card, sign it for both of us! How thoughtful of them, right???

Men are generally idiots. If they didn't have other important aspects in our lives, they wouldn't be worth having around. I've gotten myself a back-scratcher, so don't need a man for that any more. My chickens keep the outside bug population under control and I have learned to squish my own bugs inside the house. No man necessary there.... Now, what else was there I thought I needed one for??

Happy Great Day to be Alive, like all the others! I do get a little bit selfish about my birthday and hope SOMEBODY will recognize it. All the other "special days?" Any you are alive are wonderful in their own right!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom