Rant With Me 😂

I had to bring him in bc his underside is always red and they gave me some antibiotic but the stuff i bought on amazon works better so idk if im wasting my time at the vet but at the same time if i didn't go i'd feel really bad if something was actually really wrong
I would just try the Amazon stuff haha they try to sell stuff at vets.

oh gosh what happened
She had this massive cyst or abscess or whatever on her neck but it started out pretty small and I think they thought it was a goiter or something at first from looking online? And then they had a ton of stuff going on with their wedding so they tried just treating it themselves at first or whatever. Anyway, it kept getting bigger so she eventually had to have surgery. But they had to do all sorts of biopsies and x rays and stuff on it too in the meantime or whatever. And then she got too excited to see me and jumped and ripped literally ALL of her stitches out and was gushing blood, flaps hanging down, etc. and they had to rush back to sew her back up. 😭🤦‍♀️ And she had a drain and all sorts of stuff and of course had to go back I think for follow up or to get the stitches out. Ended up being crazy expensive between all the visits but they had insurance. Maybe would have been cheaper when it was smaller who knows but it was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom