Rant With Me 😂

This should be good
Yeah.

So I just worked doubles and I KNEW I didn't want to come home cause that is where my mother lives and that woman stresses me out more than anything on this planet. She keeps trying to plan this whole grad party thing which I never wanted to have and instead of getting my opinion she goes ahead and does all this crap so now I got to deal with it when I already know I'm gonna be miserable being there. I'm scheduled to work and I'm about to just go to work and forget that party.

The party is really not even for me it's just her my mom and it drives me insane cause she's not asking what I want but doing what she wants. My whole adult hood plan is what I feel like what she wants and it's part of the reason I want to move so bad and I mean FAR AWAY. So that's why I can not wait to move to Los Angeles cause she nags me probably 120% of the time we make contact and is always arguing with me about something.

I'm done with itttttttttt

Yeah.

So I just worked doubles and I KNEW I didn't want to come home cause that is where my mother lives and that woman stresses me out more than anything on this planet. She keeps trying to plan this whole grad party thing which I never wanted to have and instead of getting my opinion she goes ahead and does all this crap so now I got to deal with it when I already know I'm gonna be miserable being there. I'm scheduled to work and I'm about to just go to work and forget that party.

The party is really not even for me it's just her my mom and it drives me insane cause she's not asking what I want but doing what she wants. My whole adult hood plan is what I feel like what she wants and it's part of the reason I want to move so bad and I mean FAR AWAY. So that's why I can not wait to move to Los Angeles cause she nags me probably 120% of the time we make contact and is always arguing with me about something.

I'm done with itttttttttt
Wow. That’s like exhausting I would hate that. The money part is what’s frustrating cause then you can’t move out

Back
Top Bottom