Rare Breed Assortment help

Thank you everyone! # 6 is developing some black smudges which is good. The top hat on the polish is coming in nicely and looks to be really pretty. They change so much everyday.

They say " and other breeds" in that assortment. Does the second from the bottom have dusty blue grey baby down mixed with yellow? It looks like it does, from that picture, which is what my 7-8 week old white Plymouth Rock looked like as a baby.

There is no more blood on the one, thank goodness! I have 2, 3 month old white Plymouth rocks and the two yellow ones look completely different from them. The second to last picture is getting black smudges and grey legs.

There is no more blood on the one, thank goodness! I have 2, 3 month old white Plymouth rocks and the two yellow ones look completely different from them. The second to last picture is getting black smudges and grey legs.
It won't be a Delaware if it gets grey legs...Delawares have yellow. And the black should only be tipping on wings and tail with black ticking around the neck. I have females, but I understand the males can get smudging on the back as well.

Back
Top Bottom