Rare breed chick sale

gamamachik

Songster
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
South GA
We have a sale going on with several of our rare and heritage breeds of birds...visit us at hodgesfarmschicks.com .....We have Silver/split Sussex, Light Sussex, Red Sussex,Coronation Sussex, Lavender Orpington, Lavender Ameruacana, Blue Ameraucana, Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana, Blue Copper Marans, Black Copper Marans, Wheaten Marans, Beltsville small Turkeys, Merriam Turkey, Snowy Call Ducks, Snowy Mallard Ducks, Manadrin Ducks, Purple Peacock, White Peacock, India Blue Peacock Pied We also will be adding some new breeds in the fall of 2011....we will be adding Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, Citron Hamburg, Standard Lavender Cochin....Spring of 2012 we will also be adding Chocolate Orpington....We welcome you to visit us and hope that you enjoy our website....Thank you...Hodges Farms

Last edited:
Where can I see the prices for the sale?? Do I buy through the BYC link and tell you what I might want?? Thanks Nancy

I'm confused - the website doesn't mention Red Sussex, but the other Sussex are sold out for 2011. Several others are also listed as sold out? What exactly is available, as the breeds listed here are listed as sold out on the website?
hu.gif
And what are the sale prices?

Back
Top Bottom