Rare Breed Wish List

lol
I have the space. But my old chicken coop is a garden bed. I have to remove the tubs my mom put in the back. But that back part of the garden is now a black widow haven! I can’t deal with them! 😱😱😱
I hear you <shudders>

This is the very reason you need chickens. To eat all the spiders! But which comes first, the chickens or the coop? Its a vicious circle!

OK, OK, I'm going to have to insist, because nobody is playing by the rules.

You breed-naming teasers! Pics please or it doesn't count!! 😉

(Ignore my own transgression) 😆

I used to have a pair of Silver Sebright. But no longer now. I am chickenless! lol

My other wishlist are Egyptian Fayoumi. I just don’t know if they make a good backyard flock.They sound like they still have wild behavior in them. Which terrifies me the thought of them escaping.
I've heard that they are L.O.U.D.

Here is the citron groninger meeuwen

I want one!
Aw! Cute!
Here's a beautiful Spitz.
Screenshot_2020-08-11-16-55-47.png

I also really like Golden Campines. They're really pretty birds. BLRWs are one of my favs as well.

Ok! Lol
I just love how they look. They're gorgeous, unique, birds. And I love a Silver Spangled bird.

I agree. Something beautiful about a black and white animal.

I also love zebras, giant pandas and appaloosa horses (have I spelled that right?) and my paint silkie (and his black and white babies).

I prefer the hamburgs over the appenzellers, purely because I've done crests already (polish and silkies). They've got such a lovely body conformation too

Back
Top Bottom