Rare chicken ID

Pics
Yes. Why did an animal rights organisation put the two unknown chicken breeds in their compilation? Why is there an orange-brown chick in the first place? Is the chick the offspring of this breed?
I don't know why an Animal Rights Organization would do that. They do lots of things we don't understand.

The chick could be the offspring of them. They aren't exactly an established breed, so funky things may/will happen.

I don't know why an Animal Rights Organization would do that. They do lots of things we don't understand.

The chick could be the offspring of them. They aren't exactly an established breed, so funky things may/will happen.
Hmm... Maybe they want people to go vegan? Could be a possible reason. What are some funky things that might happen to the breed?

Hmm... Maybe they want people to go vegan? Could be a possible reason. What are some funky things that might happen to the breed?
Peta is one, who's goal is global veganism. They actually hate animals, they own the worlds largest kill shelter. Only a small percentage of dogs, & cats actually make it too good homes.(This is actually off topic, so I'm stopping here)

Wonky colors, patterns, shank colors, etc..

Peta is one, who's goal is global veganism. They actually hate animals, they own the worlds largest kill shelter. Only a small percentage of dogs, & cats actually make it too good homes.(This is actually off topic, so I'm stopping here)

Wonky colors, patterns, shank colors, etc..
They do rescue wildlife and farmed animals occasionally though. That's only in the US. (i'm also stopping here too). I know they have some wonky colours and stuff.

They do rescue wildlife and farmed animals occasionally though. That's only in the US. (i'm also stopping here too). I know they have some wonky colours and stuff.
If you wanna continue the ARO talk, it'll have to be a conversation.

Okay. It's what makes them unique, besides their size.

If you wanna continue the ARO talk, it'll have to be a conversation.

Okay. It's what makes them unique, besides their size.
On mine they look just like how my black birds look when I flash a bright light, or take a photo using flash, at night. You're probably right though
Update: I have found the original source of the video. However, it is lower quality than the YouTube video provided.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1280).png
    Screenshot (1280).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
@fluffycrow @MysteryChicken Here is the pair of chickens I was talking about. One of them has some salmon pink on the chest area.
Too big to be a Kikiriki. Leg color is wrong for OEGBs, I see they're yellow. They look like they maybe OEGB crosses.
A very rare Possibility would be American Game Bantams. Different strains would have different leg colors.

Back
Top Bottom