Feb 5, 2009
Ouray County, Colorado
You pay shipping and send boxes.

Rapa Nui

Mapuche

Quechua

Mapuche Huastec

Jittori

it's forcing me to enter a price for shipping. Obviously there is no clear price- if you live in Alaska- that's going to cost more or less than if you live in Florida...

So be prepared to pay the shipping. You will need to send proper shipping boxes.

Prices for pairs or individual birds begins at 100.00 and ends at 1500.00 They are worth much more. Will not be hatching birds for sale again so now is the time to snatch them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll have to read up on them. They are hardly Easter Egger crosses. If you don't know what they are they'll be of no use to you.
Please don't take offense. These are conservation breeds- not mutts or ornamental hatchery varieties. Serious poultiers with selective breeding regimes will be the people most interested aside from conservationists. One woman just bought a pair of Rapanui to grace her garden as novel pets but she does not have a chicken hobby per se. We are not going to be able to send these birds to people with collections of random birds with no serious experience or knowledge base.

all the best

K.

Re: Rare Poultry AntiquitiesLooks like they are a easter egger mix of some sort?

lau.gif

Lol!!!
gig.gif
That is all I have to say on the subject.... You okay Res??? lol
hugs.gif

have a great day everyone!!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

Lol!!!
gig.gif
That is all I have to say on the subject.... You okay Res??? lol
hugs.gif

have a great day everyone!!!!
wee.gif

I'm still in a state of shock. Thanks for asking.

PelungChristmasISland.jpg

Oceaniafemales.jpg

OCeaniafar.jpg

oceania.jpg

Specimen skins collected in 17th, 18th and 19th centuries from the =Tuamotus Archipelago to Easter Island and Chile.

ThomasMoorecolloncas.jpg

This is an actual Collonca with all the best possible genetics for including in a founder flock

The problem here is that I am not in the chicken business. If you are a serious selectionist working with closed lines this topic will be clear enough for a private email or at least some slightly informed remark.

I'm really ticked off to have been conned out of some of my best stock, stock that' I've maintained since the 1980's. Consequently, I'm in no mood to play pattycake or regurgitate the information I've been slogging through on other threads- directly related to this topic this week.

Last edited:
The bottom one is very pretty in color and looks like a lot of hard work went into them. I hope you find someone to keep working on these lines. They are nice enough to keep going. We have all been conned at one point in time. So we can understand how you feel. Best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom