alexpalafox82

In the Brooder
Sep 15, 2018
I have a question about rasing a chick
How much time do chick grow?
I bought a chick in the pet store and name her Haru
I notice that the past weeks,she not growing that much
The only thing she has grown is her features

Do you only have one chick? Chickens are social animals and get very lonely on their own. Chickens tend to grow quite fast and have most of their feathers by five weeks. Do you have a photo of the chick? What breed is she and what are you feeding her?

Hello.welcome to the byc

Okay! You only buy.One ?
One chick is always a lonely , because chicken love buddies you should buy 2 as they will have company

If you feed them right nutrients and food + treats they will grow fast after the 4th -5th week

I remember I use to feed my baby chicka boiled eggs and they grow like weeds :D:thumbsup

Lots of care because baby chicks need care

What kind of food is she on? Are there other chicks with her? Do you know what breed she is or how old she is?
She the only chick I have and i think shes a Cornish chick.
I feed her with chicken food but in tiny pieces because they told me that i cant feed her regular chicken food and sometime i feed ber bread and bananas,she really loves banana.

Hello.welcome to the byc

Okay! You only buy.One ?
One chick is always a lonely , because chicken love buddies you should buy 2 as they will have company

If you feed them right nutrients and food + treats they will grow fast after the 4th -5th week

I remember I use to feed my baby chicka boiled eggs and they grow like weeds :D:thumbsup

Lots of care because baby chicks need care
Oh ok thanks i will do that

Do you only have one chick? Chickens are social animals and get very lonely on their own. Chickens tend to grow quite fast and have most of their feathers by five weeks. Do you have a photo of the chick? What breed is she and what are you feeding her?
I feed her chicken food which is small pieces because she's a cornish chick

Attachments

• 153958052818263543808.jpg
    153958052818263543808.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 5

Attachments

• 20181014_222010.jpg