Rate your day with an emoticon

hugs.gif
It's never wrong to be a good person and your life was not wasted being so.
What's unfortunate is that the other person/people in your life have failed to reciprocate your capacity to care.
I don't think being a demanding woman is the answer, just my personal opinion.
wink.png

Perhaps the people in your life are not the people that deserve you.

Below is a few of my favorite quotes I like to live by:

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth."

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."
- John Cassis

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
- Elizabeth Kubler Ross

I once had a "friend" who quoted the following quote to me. In the end he didn't end up being the standup person I had hoped he'd be and I followed his quote for him. There are many good people in the world. Surround yourself with people who care about you and your well being. Life's too short not be happy.
smile.png

"We teach people how to treat us. Don't have someone in your life for one more second if they aren't making it better."

(And thank you for sharing. It's not easy to talk about such things in ones life to people you don't really know.I'm honored.)

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the time to put those quotes together Hun .. I know in my heart I have deserved so much better. However I just kept trying.. It's hard to make a change at 50 years old.. Today is a new day, right
1f609.png
thank you again and God Bless you!
1f618.png

It is hard, I do hear you there. I'm right behind you in age.
And yes today is a new day for sure.
smile.png

I used to be pretty quiet, didn't cause much stir.
Not anymore. I do only if I want to do now.
And I make my voice heard, if needed.
It wakes those up who need to realize who you are and what you need.
A roar sometimes isn't a bad thing. Or even constructive discussion.
People get too comfortable and take others for granted sometimes.
Too much actually.
I wish the very best for you if we don't happen to cross paths on here again.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom