Rats/Rodents?

It's ok thank you. They are getting care reguardless
smile.png
. Aww soo sweet
smile.png
. I am very sad to say that vet vet saw his pictures n said his tumor has most likely become cancerous. So we are going to try n schedual euthanasia for friday. I mainly posted the go fund me to give yall all the updates as there was too much to write.
awe...i'm so sorry! Its so hard to euthanize, but at least he won't be in anymore pain.

We do have one group of his offsprings. My friend does anyway
Yeah, thats a big tumor...cute pups! are you going to keep 1?

Last edited:
Im so sorry. I just recently had to put down one of my rabbits. He had phenomena than cancer. He was so sick. He wanted a few days with us so we let him live. But on Easter, He got sicker and we decided it was time. We called the vet's the next day.

Im so sorry. I just recently had to put down one of my rabbits. He had phenomena than cancer. He was so sick. He wanted a few days with us so we let him live. But on Easter, He got sicker and we decided it was time. We called the vet's the next day.

Poor baby. I understand. My boy also has upper respitory infection :(. We love our babies but we all have to do what's best. It's what makes us good owners.

We found blood in Jasper and Carlisle ' s cage today. Jasper's tumor has enlarged again and has begun to bleep. We wrapped it but it's so big that no matter what we did it left a huge gap for his feet to get into. So we took it off n cleaned it a bit and put some neo on it with pain killers. I feel horrible that there isn't more I can do. He looks at me with pain filled weak eyes. I promised him it will all be over with tomorrow. I added more newspaper to their cage and placed in some soft thick fabric to help keep him comfy.

Back
Top Bottom