RATS

Sillies. Rats are adorable and sweet. If you only knew. Sorry, but right now I am pretty angry. Rats are not humans. They are smart, sweet, adorable. They search out bombs when they get trained for and they alert people about it. Is it that rats fault she doesn't know not to eat horse food? Does she know better? No. They are poor little creatures trying to get along in a harsh world. This goes for mice, too. But people like Guiney pigs and hamsters, and, sure, they are nice and cute, but rats are BETTER. I can't stand rat haters. This is my rat's foot. There is a problem with her middle toe.

Sillies. Rats are adorable and sweet. If you only knew. Sorry, but right now I am pretty angry. Rats are not humans. They are smart, sweet, adorable. They search out bombs when they get trained for and they alert people about it. Is it that rats fault she doesn't know not to eat horse food? Does she know better? No. They are poor little creatures trying to get along in a harsh world. This goes for mice, too. But people like Guiney pigs and hamsters, and, sure, they are nice and cute, but rats are BETTER. I can't stand rat haters. This is my rat's foot. There is a problem with her middle toe.

Im not trying to argue, but on behalf of myself and others here rats are a big nuisance for livestock keepers. They chew electrical cords, eat feed, and are just plain disgusting looking. They are a nuisance, are ugly, and a pain in the butt.

I like rats alright, and I have livestock. Saying that you hate rats because they eat feed, are 'ugly', etc. is like saying, "I hate hawks because they kill my chickens", it's silly. Every animal in this world has it's place, it's job, and humans are the only ones that repeatedly try to disturb that.

I'm not say you can't be upset with rats when they mess something up, but there is no need to berate someone with your rodent hate. It's just uncouth. Puss, if you know you have a rodent problem, why is your feed not in containers, and don't you have barn cats? I barely have trouble with them because I have those things. There is a big difference between opinions and rudeness, and this thread isn't titled, "What do you think about rats?".

LoveThatChick-

You are saying your opinion on rats, so I don't see whats so wrong about Waddles99 saying his/her opinion on rats.

So, you like rats and you post it here, but Waddles99 doesn't like rats and says it here, you're saying that HE/SHE is uncouth.......

"What do you think about rats" is not the title... and neither is "I like rats so you can't state your opinion if you don't like them"

Again, there is a big difference between opinions and rudeness. Repeatedly stating how much you hate rats is rude, especially when the first post by barredgirlsmum, is saying how much they like rats, and is sharing a drawing of one.

Basically, if you loved something, and wanted to share it with others, it wouldn't make you feel good if people told you how afoul it was, repeatedly...

Lol, I like the picture, I thought it was really good and cute even though I don't like rats. That just shows how much I liked her picture, which she was posting about.

barredgirlsmum, I really loved your picture.

LoveThatChick, I hope you had an amazing time spending your time telling me how rude I was.

Back
Top Bottom