Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Pics
This thread is killing me!! I'm still on a list for call eggs in spring. I was debating canceling but after seeing all these pics I don't think I can bring myself to!!

I'll post more pics in the call duck thread, so No one feels like I'm taking over this one lol

Oh she is really pretty!

Very sad news... 3 did not make it through the night... :hit

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hatched a quail once and he refused to eat or drink either. He was a happy little thing but totally not interested in water. He went to sleep and didn't wake up. It was so sad. I feel for you Ravyn. I know you take the utmost care of them! :hugs

Omg!!! I love it!!

The newest babies... hard to get a good pic of them all together, they kept rushing the phone, lol...

That first pic is soooo adorable! Love the little feets!!

Ummm... I got 2... and I PM'd you his pic when he hatched, lol... Iguess I shouldn't tell you that I'd almost bet money I have a pair??

Actually, they both came from Lady Grey and I believe the drake I hatched from clousert... this boy...

He turned out very small too... just slightly heavier than Lady Grey... didn't know what I'd get, but think he's gonna be set up in a breeding group in spring...
smile.png

OH WOWW, he's Nice Looking.

lol! I appreciate it. I'll leave the first pied pair to you, or maybe I'll come steal them in the middle of the night. Guess we'll wait and see how it all plays out.
bun.gif
HAHAHAH, your getting as bad as me, as soon as I find out where there's a magpie, I"m getting it. LOL.. I can see the headline now.

TWO WOMAN IN OHIO STEALING DUCKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

HAHAHAHAHA

That was one of your funniest posts, Lori. My coworker asked what I was laughing about.

I'd need you in my cell just for the laughs. And don't worry, I will totally keep my hands to myself. I prefer man people!!

Maybe they will put us in the same jail cell, @minihorse927 just best better keep this in mind, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.  I don't want to be anyones b**ch. LOL
lmao! Yeah I don't think I'm into all that now! We'd just break out shortly after

Last edited:
That was one of your funniest posts, Lori. My coworker asked what I was laughing about.

I'd need you in my cell just for the laughs. And don't worry, I will totally keep my hands to myself. I prefer man people!!

LOL, OMG, Man People, LOL, well you know jail does change people, but I don't care how desparate she gets she just better keep her distance..

Back
Top Bottom