Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Pics
Hey!... The pics from an hour ago... They need some text for us non-experts of callduckness. They are obviously grouped..... Black - not - Blue - not so much. That's all I get out of them...

Oops, sorry.... Attitude... Ms Ravyn... would you please provide some information on your last group of pictures highlighting the types of calls these are? Thank you....
big_smile.png

I see see her in your hand. Honestly, how do you do it with the cuteness all the time? The therapy is amazing. I mean, do you notice the roundness and the webs and the faces and all of it? I would drop dead pass out if I got to see and hold your babies. The way you get them in your pictures is amazing. I save so many pics to my phone and go back later and scroll and stare. I post them on my computer screen at home and work and on my phone. I really love these ducks. The 'lings and adults are the best in so many ways. And I love my zebra finches so much. I can't go on enough about it.

Hey!...  The pics from an hour ago...  They need some text for us non-experts of callduckness.  They are obviously grouped.....   Black - not - Blue - not so much.  That's all I get out of them...

Oops, sorry.... Attitude... Ms Ravyn... would you please provide some information on your last group of pictures highlighting the types of calls these are?  Thank you.... :D

Sorry, Tony!! And you were fine, I didn't get attitude out of that at all... I will go back and edit... this last group was shipped, so we're only sure of some... some are guesses still, lol... :D

I see see her in your hand. Honestly, how do you do it with the cuteness all the time? The therapy is amazing. I mean, do you notice the roundness and the webs and the faces and all of it? I would drop dead pass out if I got to see and hold your babies. The way you get them in your pictures is amazing. I save so many pics to my phone and go back later and scroll and stare. I post them on my computer screen at home and work and on my phone. I really love these ducks. The 'lings and adults are the best in so many ways. And I love my zebra finches so much. I can't go on enough about it.

So glad you enjoy them, Julie Bird... yss, the cuteness is overwhelming... I have to share it since it cannot be contained... :)

These were hatched from shipped eggs... got a stellar hatch for shipped Calls... after consulting with the source, we have good guesses on colors, but some may not be fully clear til they feather out... will update again once they do...
big_smile.png

Grey Pied on left, and looks like Grey Bibbed on the right...

These 3 are definitely White, so Io is no longer the lone White in our flock...
smile.png

3 Blue Pied, the 1 standing and the 2 on both ends in front... the middle one and sitting one in back look like Blue Fawn...

These look to mostly be Lavender (or Silver) Pied, the one on the far right definitely is... possiblity of Silver Apricot or Pastel (Apricot) also in this group...

love.gif
cant breathe...all the cute...breath taking!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom