Raw eggs on international flights.

I haven't, but bringing any egg, raw or fully cooked, in is against regulations in the U.S.A. as well as the E.U. You could be arrested, interrogated and fined upon entry. And of course the eggs will be confiscated and destroyed.

In my experience bringing raw food of any kind was prohibited on an international flight, eggs, meats, cheese, fruits & veggies, etc. There may be some exceptions like if you are flying into a country that immediately borders the one you are from. I see you are in Alaska, so if your flight was between Alaska and Canada it might be ok, but again, definitely check with the airline/customs.

I never take perishables on the plane. First of all, it's not very safe. Secondly, in most cases, the airline offers the opportunity to eat. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule when a passenger is on a strict diet and has to eat only certain foods. I always fly business class so I'm sure that I can have a good meal during the flight. In general, being able to eat something nice and nutritious on an airplane is valuable to passengers. I also like that business class tickets give you free access to snacks and drinks in a separate lounge. All in all, it's great to be able to live in comfort.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom