RAW goats or cows milk for chickens...

raw milk can contain Staphylococcus aureus (e.g. if the cow has mastitis), and Listeria spp., and can transmit toxoplama protozoa too. The risk varies with a lot of factors. Source: FAO 2023 https://doi.org/10.4060/cc3912en (a long and hard read, but definitely legitimate).
Anything we intake has potential to make you sick. Shoot, how many times has lettuce been recalled in the last 5 years?!

We inherently trust food suppliers. I personally trust a local farmer to make sure they keep me safe, over a big box food corp. I

What were the benefits that you observed for you and your wife?
You feel great, rejuvenated and detoxed. We also didn't lose a pound, which is usually what people ask first. It has a very high caloric count, so it isn't a weight loss plan, perhaps the opposite depending on your standard diet. But, we are generally very healthy to begin with, in our mid 30s.

There are a lot of people who do it for just a few days with positive results. Maybe a place to start if your on the fence.

Anything we intake has potential to make you sick. Shoot, how many times has lettuce been recalled in the last 5 years?!

We inherently trust food suppliers. I personally trust a local farmer to make sure they keep me safe, over a big box food corp. I
I agree. I was just answering the question you asked.

Back
Top Bottom