Rcom kimg hatcher warranty-- none

peruvian horses

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 16, 2013
Has any body found where to get Rcom parts My brand new Rcom King suro20 has broken I was able to find a better replacement fan at an electronics store Rcom distributor had no parts
Now the pitman arm broke wlile we were away We are very careful and the unit is protected and it still broke!
This expensive new unit has not completed 3 hatches
warranty in LA $50. 00 But they have no fans or turner parts
there must be a better parts ware house in the USA????

funny thing the 1st Rcom I purchased works fine (so far) it is 6mo old

welcome-byc.gif

Has any body found where to get Rcom parts My brand new Rcom King suro20 has broken I was able to find a better replacement fan at an electronics store Rcom distributor had no parts
Now the pitman arm broke wlile we were away We are very careful and the unit is protected and it still broke!
This expensive new unit has not completed 3 hatches
warranty in LA $50. 00 But they have no fans or turner parts
there must be a better parts ware house in the USA????

funny thing the 1st Rcom I purchased works fine (so far) it is 6mo old
Now both water pumps have died I do not know if the brains are not working
or the pumps
The one pump quit a while age but I was able to get it going again ( for a hatch) but now it is really dead
Oh yes they have a week pitman type turning connector arm a $0.10 piece that I can't get either you can replace the hole turner for less than $200.00 It is supposed to be on warranty also. Good luck there as well
I would advise everyone to keep your old foam incubator you may need it
I will admit WHEN the Rcom worked I thought it was good equivalent to my Brinsea and I might even become a dealer for them
I am very disamointed Rcom really needs a parts store and proper computerized warranty

Back
Top Bottom