Rcom King suro 20 MASSIVE ISSUES

Melmba

Chirping
Aug 7, 2020
Yesterday while at work my king suro power cut out i have different stage eggs incubating in it 😭😭😭😭😭 put it back on after possibly being off 6 hours .. candled 2 random eggs they still alive but last night after going to sleep middle of the night the lid fell off whilst turning 😲😲😲😲 no idea how long for .. i defo put it on properly i always make sure ... how did this happen ??? Anyone else with issues.. its not been used too much bought it brand new

i defo put it on properly i always make sure ... how did this happen ???
Did it click when putting the lid back on? If not,it was not properly done.

This happened to me as well the first time I incubated with my King Suro, ever since I double check and wait for the click to be sure it is properly hitched.

Did it click when putting the lid back on? If not,it was not properly done.

This happened to me as well the first time I incubated with my King Suro, ever since I double check and wait for the click to be sure it is properly hitched.
I dont know why but mine doesnt click in place, it just sits there.. for me its not possible to put it on wrong because u will hear the fan louder and i always doubke check... so i dont know what happended

Don't give up on the eggs, mine just hatched half a day later.

And the incubator top is since wearing a dent as a reminder for me. ;)

I dont know why but mine doesnt click in place, it just sits there.. for me its not possible to put it on wrong because u will hear the fan louder and i always doubke check... so i dont know what happend

Don't give up on the eggs, mine just hatched half a day later.

And the incubator top is since wearing a dent as a reminder for me. ;)
Thanku so much.. ive never had such bad luck with this incubator i just hope its not ready for the bin ive not used it enough yet 😄🙈

It is the best incubator I ever had. So if you decide to bin it, send it to me! :lol:
😆😆😆😆 ok i will do.. its been the best for ne until now, i purchased second hand one before this that was a disaster also but i think previous owner let it go yukky in storage.

😆😆😆😆 ok i will do.. its been the best for ne until now, i purchased second hand one before this that was a disaster also but i think previous owner let it go yukky in storage.
Of course it has to thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each hatch and then again before setting it up anew.
Mine is already an older model, but still working like a brand new one.

Back
Top Bottom