Rcom mini incubator eggs set 6/20/11(UPDATE) (IT HATCHED)*pics added**

Dead Embryo
embryo2.jpg

Embryo and unfertile egg
embryo.jpg

i am really in love with this incubator, and i dont know if i posted what kinds of eggs were in it, but there are barred rocks, and (Production) rhode island reds

Quote:
^_^ awesome!!!
Would you know anything about shrink-wrapping???...

oh yeah, if you dont add water to the incubator, the last 3 days of incubation they might get shrink wrapped, but you do have a hygrometer, so if i were you i would make sure that for the last three days of incubation, the humidity stays at 50 percent, and when they hatch, then all you need to worry about is not letting the humidity go below 60 percent, i have had chicks get shrink wrapped, and they cant move around at all in the egg, so they can pip, but they cant move around and zip, and then you will have to intervene, and usually in the end it isn't pretty, the chick usually dies, right after you help it out of the egg, and you will never want to open the incubator, unless it is an emergency,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Why are you asking??

Quote:
^_^ awesome!!!
Would you know anything about shrink-wrapping???...

oh yeah, if you dont add water to the incubator, the last 3 days of incubation they might get shrink wrapped, but you do have a hygrometer, so if i were you i would make sure that for the last three days of incubation, the humidity stays at 50 percent, and when they hatch, then all you need to worry about is not letting the humidity go below 60 percent, i have had chicks get shrink wrapped, and they cant move around at all in the egg, so they can pip, but they cant move around and zip, and then you will have to intervene, and usually in the end it isn't pretty, the chick usually dies, right after you help it out of the egg, and you will never want to open the incubator, unless it is an emergency,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Why are you asking??

Staggered hatch I HAVE TO OPEN IT AT LEAST 2X'S A DAY.... :'(
Are they dead......

Quote:

Staggered hatch I HAVE TO OPEN IT AT LEAST 2X'S A DAY.... :'(
Are they dead......

After day 18 for chickens, you don't turn them any more. For your buttons, you need to stop turning them 3 days before they are due to hatch.

Have any hatched at all?????...................,,,,,,,,,,,, today is the hatch day??????????? Right?

Back
Top Bottom