RE: Forum Rules, BYC Tone, Locked Topics, Freedom of Speech, Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
And even more kudos to all of you for putting in this kind of time and effort, and keeping the forum on target.

I NEED A ADMINISTOR OR MODERATOR....heavy question...help having issues with someone I did business with, and we fixed our problem...he is threatening to report me to BYC....and have you all block me.

can someone point me in a direction as to who I need to speak too?

Please PM me the situation.
No one tells us who to do what to. The amazing Staff here thinks for ourselves.
smile.png

Having been on this forum for eons it seems to me..probably to the staff too, lol!! I also have to say the moderation here is incredible. I sometimes read through posts on a local racing forum (would never post for fear of being someone's dinner!!) and am saddened and appauled by how cruel and hateful people can be about bashing and trashing each other in front of a world wide audience...seems to give the bottom feeders a voice they never would have otherwise and no one moderates what is said, it just continues on and on and the person's character is pummeled..there are less people on that forum than there were on this one when I joined, less than 4000..so yes, from what I know in contrast and what I see here everyday with as few moderators as there are and as many members, huge kudos are in order for keeping the peace and the atmosphere inviting here...this is the ONLY internet forum I belong to and look forward everyday to seeing what everyone else on here is up to!! Have a great day and thanks again to the folks that keep this place cluckin along!

I would like to add to the commenbts here.
I think the moderators do an EXCELLENT job. I find this forum to be very informative, and the participants are for the most part polite and fun to talk to. I recommend this site to everyone I know that have questions about chickens because anyone can be comfortable here whether they are 90 or 9. While here, you are not subjected to foul language, bullying, or scorn. If you want that kind of forum, there are plenty of those out in cyberspace. I prefer being here, and if I do skate close to the edge, having the warped bawdy sense of humor I have, I expect and appreciate the moderators letting me know if I cross the line of good manners. Thank you for your time and effort.
Biggregbarker

Quote:
Thank you! I belong to another, non-political, non- religious board that does not "moderate" it's members, and battles break out frequently, and are posted so that many members feel the need to either "take sides" or to leave the forum. A very unpleasant situation, but it appears to be impossible for this (music related) discussion board to be moderated in any way. I have been totally unaware of any "Problems", here, and am grateful for that fact. You guys are doing a terrific job!

Thanks for all your hard work! You are all doing a great job and you are appreciated!!!
thumbsup.gif

I too am a newbie, and mostly a lurker...
wink.png

I do not belong to any other forum, and have enjoyed my time here completely. I too have seen the bottom dwellers in action, while reading newspapers on line, and reading comments after the articles.
I believe because they don't have to go "face to face" with anyone, they lose perception of Good Manners, and hit the lowest levels of the peat bogs.
I appreciate all that you all do to make this such a nice, wholesome way to learn and communicate with folks of the same mindset. I enjoy not having to wade through rude, crude remarks.
Thanks for all of y'all's time and effort. It is worth it!!

You, the moderators, do an excellent job of keeping BYC the most enjoyable forum I have ever participated in. It's precisely because you all are diligent and consistent with upholding the forum rules concerning behavior and tone that BYC is the place it is. Thank you so much for giving this place to us and making it an awesome site to hang out.

Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom