Re-Homing Intact Male and Female Anatolian Shepherd 3yrs old

cqhammonds

In the Brooder
Jan 9, 2020
Holly Springs, NC
I must re-home my pair of Anatolian Shepherd dogs. Male and Females are 3 yrs old, intact, AKC certified, chipped, and UTD on required shots. I purchased as puppies with the intent to breed them one day. The male is from the mountains of North Carolina and the female from Arizona. I’m re-homing both dogs as a pair for $700 or just the female for $350 or just the male for $500. If you would like breeding rights and AKC paperwork please add $100 to each dog.

My intent is these dogs must go to a good home or farm. Their will be an interview process. I have several thousand dollars invested in these dogs. I just want to do want is right for them now.

The dogs were raised with goats, pigs, cows and chickens. I don't leave them with the chickens at night. We have no problems with them during the day time. Sometimes when they get bored, they may want to play with the chickens.

I love my dogs and I hate that I must let them go. We are downsizing our farm and we just don't have a mission for them.

An Anatolian Shepherd Dog is a rugged, imposing flock guardian of ancient lineage. Protective and territorial, but also intelligent, patient, and profoundly loyal, these muscular avengers are prized as working guard dogs without equal.

Thank you for your time,
Colby Hammonds

Attachments

• Pair of Dogs.jpg
    Pair of Dogs.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Female Dog.jpg
    Female Dog.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Male Dog.jpg
    Male Dog.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 18