Ready to kill my Sizzle roo!!!!! GRRRRRRR

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
Over the last month he has gotten horrible!! started out with him floggin me when I wasn't looking or running at me when I was goin out of the pen.. Now he decides to run up my leg.. he's gettin pretty good got half way up my back yesterday!!!!! I've been pretty "tolerant" this winter since Im covered with normally jeans and bibbs.. but now that summers coming on, I'm picturing this with shorts... Its taking all I've got not to knock his lil head off.. I'm sure anyone watching would probably go into a hysterical laughing fit watching this..

yesterday i go in... he's eye balling me the whole time I'm getting eggs, then pops me as I walk out... no biggy I knock him back... come back to feed the lil demon and up my leg (mind you its been raining horrible the day before and NASTY in there, and stupid me put on clean jeans before feeding hmm? what was I thinking!!!) Anyhows so Im muddy now from ankle to mid thigh... I grab the spawn of satan and decide to do the ol "hold him down" as soon as I grab him...I trip and fall on the clean side and here goes the lil turd floggin my back...JERK!!! I storm out and go to the house to change..LOL

Today as soon as I walk in he's ready to get me, in the meantime I kick at him to get him off me and look down and GASP!! I'm stepping on one his hens heads!!!! Thankfully she's alright.. I'm at my the end of my rope with this bad boy!!!

Rooster Stew time
lau.gif

I've grabbed him up a few times and held him upside down while i continued to feed all the others.. that helps for a few days sometimes weeks but his evilness always comes back..

Back
Top Bottom