REAL Poultry Show (All Breeds)- *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*

You know, that is EXACTLY what I asked someone and they said "No, 2 completely different things."

He never gave me a reason why...but oh wait. I remember now.

It was because they did a combination show. Do NOT ask my why, but they had a pigeon and poultry show. The SUPER Champion won both the pigeon and poultry show. Honestly...I do not have any clue why, but I "guess" you could do it seeing as how they are judged by standards over there too...

No. Do NOT enter your pigeons!!! LOL!

Schultz, since I can't handle your bird, can you tell me what the color of the bottoms of the feet are on your birds?

Well, right now their feet are muddy but normally yellow
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
OOOOH. So it's the champion of the champions of two different shows. Ok. Makes sense. Don't think that would work for this show seeing as there's only one champion. But that makes sense now.

In a real poultry show technically a given bird could win all of these things:
1st, Best Variety, Best Breed, Best of Class, Champion Bantam (or Large Fowl, Waterfowl, or Turkey), Grand Champion Open (or Junior), and Super Grand Champion (or Open and Junior).

Entry form
Class American
Breed Plymouth Rock
Sex Cockeral
Variety Partridge

George
firstspringday129.jpg

firstspringday127.jpg

firstspringday154.jpg

firstspringday150.jpg

Win or lose - I'd love a critique of him he's just now 5 mos. His feet/legs are very yellow front of leg is slightly bronze.

Last edited:
Quote:
That they could Graceful Bantams...and actually...one SHOULD win all of those things in order to be the champion. But at least this way, it's not going to look like I pick some random bird without going and looking through all of the breeds. Good birds deserve to get recognition, regardless if they win the whole show or not.

I just realized I forgot one...LOL...
Best Largefowl, Best Bantam, Best Waterfowl. Sorry waterfowl!!! lol

Wow, amazing chickens you guys!
big_smile.png

Entry Form:
Class: Asiatic
Breed: Cochin Bantam
Sex: Hen
Variety: Blue

19181_picture_239.jpg

Entry Form:
Class: Mediterranean
Breed: White Leghorn
Sex: Hens
Variety: Standard....

19181_picture_020.jpg

Entry Form:
Class: American
Breed: Rhode Island
Sex: Hen
Variety: Red

19181_picture_006.jpg

If I didn't have enough pictures of each, then I'll try to get some more.

I guess if no one is entering waterfowl we can just drop them?

Oh, and doing a little bump to the top for more people to see.....lol

Back
Top Bottom