Real Puzzler What Am I A Mix Of Can You Guess

noone has even come close to mammas breed so I will post a picture of her its not very good as the camera died just as I took it but you can see for yourself just what she is

1737_088.jpg

shes a black cochin bantam hen. If you look closely you can see this chick with her and one of the other chicks she hatched out at the same time
Now look at the chicks pics in my original post you can see the red rimmed eyes of the cochin and the angel type wings that he has. For some reason he didnt get any feathers on his feet.

Sandi You Rock lol really dont know how it happened at the time they were seperated I guess Daddeo flew over the fence. The mother belongs to my grandson and he kept telling me one of his chicks did not have any feathers on its feet, When I finally looked to see I couldnt believe my eyes either. I do know she was sitting only on bantam eggs so I know its a mix It has to be the ugliest chick around. We laugh and say we have to keep it just to see what it looks like. I will keep posting pic as it grows Now we have to name it any ideas Be kind people we know its ugly.

You have to keep it because it's too ugly to sell or give away. It should look a little better when it gets some feathers.

Back
Top Bottom