really are the mods having a meeting on line

Guess we all better be on our best behavior then huh?
hide.gif

This is National Spam Day, didn't you hear? First thing this morning, I hit the kill switch on one spammer with 17 posts but reported 24 times. Since then, I've zapped three more spammers.

Seriously, we're probably not all here, just online and it shows us signed in. If I leave BYC without logging out, it shows me still here, even though I'm off on the web elsewhere. Sometimes it shows me here for awhile even after logging out. Could be we're lurking without signing in. You just never know.
wink.png

Quote:
They probably think were are all on vacation or something cause it is a holiday?

I know, I just never seen so many at once.

I was wondering that cause I very rarely log out more hassle then it is worth. I have to keep clicking log out never know when it is gonna log me out. I think normally like 10-20 times before it actually logs me out.

Wow, whata stick!

Glad it's just for spammers.

Seriously, I seldom ever see any spam to report (ever now and then, but it's rare). All of the mods do a great job keeping the site cleaned up and trouble free. I can't imagine how much time that takes! It's a wonder any of you ever have time to post anything with all the reports you must get daily and have to check out.
Great job.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom