Really bad diarrhea

Maybe call a laboratory and ask for the procedure to have the swabs taken and analyzed sending them in?
We took her to the vet and he gave her this dewormer.
Should I not take out her pus from the foot?

This is what her most recent droppings look like

Attachments

• 20220302_180018.jpg
    20220302_180018.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20220302-180436_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220302-180436_WhatsApp.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 5
Did they do a fecal float to know for sure she has worms?
They didn't do anything. The vet could only tell that she has bumblefoot but he said that the chicken pus is liquid etc. He also suggested to inject some vitamins and antibiotics into her but I was uncomfortable with it. So I just asked him to deworm her.

Cupcake's recent droppings have this weird green color in them. Like liquid paint.

Attachments

• 20220302_191126.jpg
    20220302_191126.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 5
They didn't do anything. The vet could only tell that she has bumblefoot but he said that the chicken pus is liquid etc. He also suggested to inject some vitamins and antibiotics into her but I was uncomfortable with it. So I just asked him to deworm her.

Cupcake's recent droppings have this weird green color in them. Like liquid paint.
I'm sorry, I have no idea. I tried tagging eggcessive because they helped me in my other posts!

Her perception is messed up. She'll peck a bit up if I have feed on my hands. A bit right, left, up and down. She is having difficulty pecking the right place. We might put her down if she doesn't get better today.
I would probably do the same, I’m sorry! I wish I could help.

@Wyorp Rock do you have any quick suggestions?

1646312764575.png

This looks to me like a dropping from a chicken suffering from cancer.

I am sorry she is still declining despite all your efforts.

Back
Top Bottom