REALLY cold weather

Thank you 21 hens, I thought maybe someone besides me had lazy bum chickens, mine have started molting already, yikes.

Last edited:
Hey someone has to run the old hens home right?
lau.gif

I have 17 old geezers and 21 youngins right now. YUP about a 50/50 split between the trespassers and the cane wielders. LOL

Thinkin bout puttin in a rocking chair.

Nice to meet someone with a sense of humor, everyone seems so serious here, like if I say I feed my chickens corn free choice I'm committing a crime, I like my chickens happy, mine wander around until they drop dead from old age, why do you think I have 60 chickens, they live forever, you must have the same problem.

I have around 40 lol. One more year getting chicks and if the ooooollllllllddddd ones have not dropped over that should put me around 60 lol. Don't tell my neighbors lol. I am in the middle of town too. ssssssshhhhhhhhh
cool.png

Hubby wont let me bring them in the house.
I have an 8x14 coop and a huge run. I have a greenhouse frame that has only 3 Polish in it now. I sold the BSL that were in there with them.

Thinking since it looks like I am keeping the rest I need the following....
1. more egg customers
2. another coop

No chickens in my house either, except in the freezer, I buy it for my dogs, I don't like knowing who is in my freezer. I think you need a new coop. Poor Brendajj, we are using her forum as our own, she's up in Canada, she is actually planning her coop, she has self control, unlike us.

Back
Top Bottom