Really NEED your advice......don't know what to do.

Okay, she's only got 2 left. I had to take 5 out because either they were see through or they smelled BADLY - there was no mistaken that. THe 2 that are left I had also candled and they were solid dark inside and didn't smell. They were pretty heavy too........this is how I candled, please tell me if it's right.

I put them on a flashlight and closed my hands around it......is that right?

I didn't see any movement but there weren't any light spots in it, it was solid dark...like it was full of something.

Wish me luck.

Sounds right Shannon! I'll cross my fingers and send good hatchig vibes your way!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

She's nice and dry and the two eggs are still intact and do NOT smell at all.!!!!!!
big_smile.png
In fact the entire coup is back to normal. I'm really hoping for the eggs to be healthy chicks. I don't want to mess with her too much now, just checking once or twice a day to see if they are still unbroken.

I hope I've got two chickies coming......my luck they would both be roos though. At this point I guess I don't even care. Neither are blue eggs though which sucks....I really wanted another EE hen. I guess I'll find out soon.

THanks for everyone's ideas and support.

Back
Top Bottom