Realm of the Ninja: The Realm ~Needs Players!!~

(Are you gonna reply to Raven and such?)
(whoops, sorry.)

Greymon screeched and ran. the last two guards bolted the doors behind them, leaving raven trapped in the dark holding chamber.

Hijiri tried a roll, but only succeded in doing a belly flop. "I feel a sudden urge to work out."

Mumakai shuddered. "CAN'T THIS THING EVER SHOW SOMETHING PLEASANT?!?!?" he threw a stone into the water, thyen froze. "oops. wrong move"

Raven landed on the ground, and then there was a Poof! like a stink bomb went off, just not with the smell. There, in the raven's place stood a tall, handsome man with a leaf on his leaf, he wore an expression of amusement, this was the most fun he had in awhile. Raven opened his palm and a ball of blue fire bursted forth, he flicked it towards the door, Raven sighed as it slowly drifted toward the door, he really needed to work on that, his grandma could go faster then- wait wrong comparison, his grandma was a 7 tailed fox, of course she could go faster then that slow ball of fire! Sakura's grandma could go faster, and she was buried 5 feet into the ground! Just as he finished the thought the flame hit the door burning it down. There was another Poof and Raven had taken the form of a black cat with green eyes. He liked a challenge, he scampered after Sakura's screams.

Luna eyed wintent and hoped she wasn't squeamish...
Four hours later....
Luna sighed..coca was going to need time to heal the filly was thankfully on the smaller sigh of nights offspring...but strong in just a few minutes she was standing..."I will keep this one..she is indeed one I want...not too bad coca..good girl.." Luna said patting the mare..she neighed softly..

"W-well that was I-interesting..." Wintent said qyuetly.

Raven landed on the ground, and then there was a Poof! like a stink bomb went off, just not with the smell. There, in the raven's place stood a tall, handsome man with a leaf on his leaf, he wore an expression of amusement, this was the most fun he had in awhile. Raven opened his palm and a ball of blue fire bursted forth, he flicked it towards the door, Raven sighed as it slowly drifted toward the door, he really needed to work on that, his grandma could go faster then- wait wrong comparison, his grandma was a 7 tailed fox, of course she could go faster then that slow ball of fire! Sakura's grandma could go faster, and she was buried 5 feet into the ground! Just as he finished the thought the flame hit the door burning it down. There was another Poof and Raven had taken the form of a black cat with green eyes. He liked a challenge, he scampered after Sakura's screams.
(a non-stinky stink bomb?)

The guards dragged Sakura towards the torturing chamber's core. there, burning in the dark chamber, was a fire of blue and red flowers. "So, missy," the first guard mocked, "do you like flowers?"

The second guard ran towards the burning door and saw raven/black cat emerge from the flame. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!! A BLACK CAT!!!!!" were his last words.

Sakura glared at him, tears slipping out of her eyes, she looked beautiful even while giving him the death glare and crying.
"Yes, I love them, they are quite nice." A calm voice said, Raven (in human form) stepped out of the shadows and arrogant and amused smile on his face, he knew he would win, the guard knew he would win, the guard might have just ran now, Raven slipped out his claws- like a cat, and they looked sharp and would feel very very painful digging into someone's flesh...
(You know what? Just smoke..)

Sakura glared at him, tears slipping out of her eyes, she looked beautiful even while giving him the death glare and crying.
"Yes, I love them, they are quite nice." A calm voice said, Raven (in human form) stepped out of the shadows and arrogant and amused smile on his face, he knew he would win, the guard knew he would win, the guard might have just ran now, Raven slipped out his claws- like a cat, and they looked sharp and would feel very very painful digging into someone's flesh...
(You know what? Just smoke..)
The guard made a perfect U-turn and faced raven. "I wasn't talking to you," he growled. "But now that you've also decided to show up, I'll share some with you, too."

Raven opened his palm, a blue fire burned, he flicked it at the burning flowers then watched as the blue fire wrestled with the yellow, the blue fire quickly took over and the flowers fell in a heap of ashes. "Is that really all you got?" Raven questioned.

Back
Top Bottom