Realm of the Ninja: The Realm ~Needs Players!!~

" so do you want to dip your darts into the jar...I rather dislike the sting of the poison...might want to put on the protectant the first..." Luna said..feeling oddly at ease with this girl she wanted to hate her..she was a stranger..but she seemed rather unthreating in any way..for now..

Wintent sat down by a tree quietly watching the two.

Grabbing the jar and a leather bag he sat by the fire...opening the bag he took out a slinder yet sharp stick...he then opened the jar and grabbed a yellow and black frog...(I am pretty sure this is the wrong area...for dart frogs.. :p )
Grimancing her rolled the stick. Around the squirming frog..then once fully coated stabbed the frog...letting its blood stain the stick...He quickly repeated the process until the frog bled no more..he did the same with three more frogs..." Our way of tagging things...keeping track of what our buyers are doing..." Luna said as she finished off a healing salve..

Wintent watched interested. She crossed her legs pushing her hair behind her shoulders.

Grabbing the jar and a leather bag he sat by the fire...opening the bag he took out a slinder yet sharp stick...he then opened the jar and grabbed a yellow and black frog...(I am pretty sure this is the wrong area...for dart frogs.. :p )
Grimancing her rolled the stick. Around the squirming frog..then once fully coated stabbed the frog...letting its blood stain the stick...He quickly repeated the process until the frog bled no more..he did the same with three more frogs..." Our way of tagging things...keeping track of what our buyers are doing..." Luna said as she finished off a healing salve..

Wintent didn't watch Lee stab the frogs she felt sad about it but stayed silent showing no emotion.

(Gtg)

Last edited:
Luna looked up at this wintent...not knowing what to do...
Lee carefully put the darts and the shooter in a leather bag and walked up to wintent.." There...you have something to protect your self..it reaches farther than a sword and helps if your threatend...just be sure you want to use it..death is the only reaction of being hit by one of these.." He said not really looking at her..he seemed deep in thought...
" Hey stranger..it looks like your just in time...coca is birthing..." Luna said using her capiblities with animals to know that coca was having mild contractions...

(I'm back )

Wintent sat by a tree quietly millions of thoughts and questions whirling through her mind.

Eve laughed quietly then through herself through the tree..making not a sound...she thought it may be time to start using her gift...she would need to use it one day..shed need to be strong enough...Shadows racing ahead of her..slamming into the rabbit...its heart hammered against its chest..but made not one movement...With wide eyes the rabbits head began to twist...within secons there was a snap and the shadows withdrew...Jumping down eve picked up the creature to see yoshis approaching form..

"Yes... be a dear." He chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom