Realm of the Ninja: The Realm ~Needs Players!!~

Lee smiled widely..finding a perpous however small..he walkede up to night...the mighty stallion snortexd at him.." Be nice..or no dinner..."

" Oh I didn't realize you didn't want dinner brother for surely you wernt talking to night like that.." Luna said sunndenly appearing close by the stranger..a large basket made of branches filled to the brim with herbs...coca could be heard coming...

"Oh t-the hidden w-weapons sound n-nice", Wintent said smiling at him.

Lee smiled widely..finding a perpous however small..he walkede up to night...the mighty stallion snortexd at him.." Be nice..or no dinner..."

" Oh I didn't realize you didn't want dinner brother for surely you wernt talking to night like that.." Luna said sunndenly appearing close by the stranger..a large basket made of branches filled to the brim with herbs...coca could be heard coming...

Wintent jumped up in the air hearing her voice. She landed turned around her katana's crossed infront of her.

Luna raised a brow..." Hope you work on your anxiousness and your hearing..cuz I was pretty loud..Now what did you want from night..." She said moving toward the fire...

Wintent's face turned a bright red. "I-ill try..." she muttered looking at her feet sheathing her swords.

"Its her way of giving advice..she is just trying to help..but she can come off rougher than night some times.."Lee said.. luna scowled before pulling a jar out of her pants pocket..." What did you want with these poisonous frogs again...cuz I know I have a order for a dozen poisoned tipped arrows...oh..that death flute...did you even finish the main part.." she said while putting togther. Herbs for healing... "Oh what a great job we have hey..um what your name...getting money for hurting poeple and healing all at once..ain't it sickening" she said with a smile even tho her eyes held pain...

" yea..in fact I was going to give her the spare set I made when that storm hit.." Lee said pulling the items he wanted out of the bag as night was preocupied with watching coca..

Wintent's face turned a bright red. "I-ill try..." she muttered looking at her feet sheathing her swords.

"Its her way of giving advice..she is just trying to help..but she can come off rougher than night some times.."Lee said.. luna scowled before pulling a jar out of her pants pocket..." What did you want with these poisonous frogs again...cuz I know I have a order for a dozen poisoned tipped arrows...oh..that death flute...did you even finish the main part.." she said while putting togther. Herbs for healing... "Oh what a great job we have hey..um what your name...getting money for hurting poeple and healing all at once..ain't it sickening" she said with a smile even tho her eyes held pain...

" yea..in fact I was going to give her the spare set I made when that storm hit.." Lee said pulling the items he wanted out of the bag as night was preocupied with watching coca..

Wintent nodded to both Lee and Luna. "I-I'm Wintent by t-the way", she taold Luna.

" so do you want to dip your darts into the jar...I rather dislike the sting of the poison...might want to put on the protectant the first..." Luna said..feeling oddly at ease with this girl she wanted to hate her..she was a stranger..but she seemed rather unthreating in any way..for now..

Wintent nodded to both Lee and Luna. "I-I'm Wintent by t-the way", she taold Luna.

Back
Top Bottom