Realm of the Ninja: The Realm ~Needs Players!!~

Luna looked up at this wintent...not knowing what to do...
Lee carefully put the darts and the shooter in a leather bag and walked up to wintent.." There...you have something to protect your self..it reaches farther than a sword and helps if your threatend...just be sure you want to use it..death is the only reaction of being hit by one of these.." He said not really looking at her..he seemed deep in thought...
" Hey stranger..it looks like your just in time...coca is birthing..." Luna said using her capiblities with animals to know that coca was having mild contractions...

Wintent nodded to Lee. "A-alright", she said then turned her attention to Luna and Coca.

" Night...go in search of those horses you smelt earlier.." luna said knowing how protective he got over his new foals...He snorted unhappily but did as his life long friend bid...
" Have you ever seen a horse birth before?" Lee asked wintent as he sat semi close to her...After putting the fish near the fire so as to smoke them just right to stay edible longer...
Luna took off her shirt...a pale thin almost translucent material lay beneath..Sweaping up her long dark lock she used a leather thong to tie it up away from her face.." I told you she isn't going to make a good birth mom..she is small and nights offsrping are always large like him..." Luna said

Think of like twenty hands high and five or six hand across...and a white almost grAy coloring...

Wintent nodded to Lee. "A-alright", she said then turned her attention to Luna and Coca.

Eve laughed quietly then through herself through the tree..making not a sound...she thought it may be time to start using her gift...she would need to use it one day..shed need to be strong enough...Shadows racing ahead of her..slamming into the rabbit...its heart hammered against its chest..but made not one movement...With wide eyes the rabbits head began to twist...within secons there was a snap and the shadows withdrew...Jumping down eve picked up the creature to see yoshis approaching form..
Quote: Yoshi smirked. "Can you little minions carry it back tot the cave? Or is it too far back?"

" Night...go in search of those horses you smelt earlier.." luna said knowing how protective he got over his new foals...He snorted unhappily but did as his life long friend bid...
" Have you ever seen a horse birth before?" Lee asked wintent as he sat semi close to her...After putting the fish near the fire so as to smoke them just right to stay edible longer...
Luna took off her shirt...a pale thin almost translucent material lay beneath..Sweaping up her long dark lock she used a leather thong to tie it up away from her face.." I told you she isn't going to make a good birth mom..she is small and nights offsrping are always large like him..." Luna said

Think of like twenty hands high and five or six hand across...and a white almost grAy coloring...

Wintent shook her head. "N-nope", she said quietly watching Luna and Coca curiously.

I'm back!

Hijiri slumped on the ground. "I feel so useless right now," he muttered.

The pool shone black and revealed a slide show of pictures: mumakai lying on the bed, a tree house near a burning village, eva, eve, a shadow warrior, mumakai as a log, greymon in his pajamas...
"wait, really?" Mumakai stared at eva.
then the pool began to glow, revealing an ocean, separated by a dam. the dam had thousands of guards posted along its walls, and they were chanting a song in some foreign language. an eagle flew over the dam and was shot down, crashing into the dam...
...then an image of eva hanging off a cliff appeared. there was a ninja of wind holding her in midair, with walking trees moving in on him.
"I got you!" he shouted over their clunking and groaning.
"WHO IS THE COZY, TAN, SINNING TRIANGLE?" they screamed.
"I'll tell you what it is!" Hijiri jumped into the middle of them. "20, 20, ..."
then the image stopped, and an ominous black circle appeared in the water. a voive spoke from inside the circle. "I hope my servant, greymon, has destroyed the dam, for now only three water ninja remain!"
"no, he has not," another darker voice said. "get rid of him, and kill the princess."
"WHAT?"
"You have your orders. evil never shows mercy."
the black circle disappeared, replaced by a golden tower with an obsidian base. "come, meet your DOOM!" the two eyes on the tower were red, the circle surrounding them black.

"I am HE!"

Mumakai looked eva into the darkest depths of her eyes. "that, was the future. a dark one indeed."

Luna eyed wintent and hoped she wasn't squeamish...
Four hours later....
Luna sighed..coca was going to need time to heal the filly was thankfully on the smaller sigh of nights offspring...but strong in just a few minutes she was standing..."I will keep this one..she is indeed one I want...not too bad coca..good girl.." Luna said patting the mare..she neighed softly..

Wintent shook her head. "N-nope", she said quietly watching Luna and Coca curiously.

Eva didn't know what to say for as he looked I.nto the pool and saw the future she had seen images of an ancient place long forgotten..and the key to finding it...Eva stood, then took a step into the pool of water...she was terrified..what did it all mean..for somewhere inside her she had sworn she had seen this ancient place before..shivered the water cold...

I'm back!

Hijiri slumped on the ground. "I feel so useless right now," he muttered.

The pool shone black and revealed a slide show of pictures: mumakai lying on the bed, a tree house near a burning village, eva, eve, a shadow warrior, mumakai as a log, greymon in his pajamas...
"wait, really?" Mumakai stared at eva.
then the pool began to glow, revealing an ocean, separated by a dam. the dam had thousands of guards posted along its walls, and they were chanting a song in some foreign language. an eagle flew over the dam and was shot down, crashing into the dam...
...then an image of eva hanging off a cliff appeared. there was a ninja of wind holding her in midair, with walking trees moving in on him.
"I got you!" he shouted over their clunking and groaning.
"WHO IS THE COZY, TAN, SINNING TRIANGLE?" they screamed.
"I'll tell you what it is!" Hijiri jumped into the middle of them. "20, 20, ..."
then the image stopped, and an ominous black circle appeared in the water. a voive spoke from inside the circle. "I hope my servant, greymon, has destroyed the dam, for now only three water ninja remain!"
"no, he has not," another darker voice said. "get rid of him, and kill the princess."
"WHAT?"
"You have your orders. evil never shows mercy."
the black circle disappeared, replaced by a golden tower with an obsidian base. "come, meet your DOOM!" the two eyes on the tower were red, the circle surrounding them black.

"I am HE!"

Mumakai looked eva into the darkest depths of her eyes. "that, was the future. a dark one indeed."

Back
Top Bottom