Reason for Divorce: Dewlap Toulouse Gosling....

Quote:
One day soon! I will walk you threw our life beginning Aug.28,05. We stayed for the storm. We probably should start a new thread, We can call it living threw disasters with our animals. Just never take for granted the ice cube you get out of your freezer.
pop.gif

With all of the members here living in areas prone to hurricanes, droughts, tornados, etc., I bet that Living Through Natural Disasters With Your Animals Thread would be a very popular and interesting one!!!

If you start it, I will read!!

That would be a very important thread. Please start one so that anyone who may have to face a disaster in the future could learn from you. I have been blessed so far, but you never know. I want to know what to do. Since you have been through it, would you please tell us the things we NEED to know. Not just the stuff newscasters tell us? I want my whole family safe and intact, human and otherwise.
Thank you!!!

Hi! This will be a tough thread to start. I still get emotional when I get on this subject. I need a lil time, just hate to ruin a good day HA! I will try to get it done before hurrican season starts which is June 1. So it won't be long. I think it will be good for me to get it out and knowing my experience may really help others. Before K hit I had 22 dogs(2-GSD,8-AuCaDOs amd 12 min pins) All these dogs were out of top bloodlines in the country and they were varing ages from very young to very old. We also had a flock of about 30 mixed egg layers, 8 Swedish ducks, a 12 year old Quaker parrot "Willbe" who had a vocabulary to die for and 2 house cats..Oh yeah me and my husband.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom