REASONS TO GET QUAIL

Would I be entirely out of my mind to set up quail in September? I've got a six by six fenced in enclosure that I can work on some way to weatherproof... I dunno. Maybe it's dumb but I don't want to wait for next year.

Quote:
This is what im doing just hatched some and got another 100 eggs comming to me. I want to have them here so they will be good to go in the spring for laying eggs and filling my bator then flling my grow out pens and then
hide.gif
filling my freezer
smile.png

i will have them in wire pens on the back of my building. i will add solid sides and pit a board inside for them to set on. down here in Ga it gets cold but not all that cold. I guess up in NY it does get cold

Quote:
Keeping up with the "jonses" kinda thing....

"bob and linda went to blah blah and paid $50 a plate so we're gonna go to blah blah blah and spend $100 a plate"

meanwhile the chef is making a plate of food that wouldn't fill the average second grader's belly and pulling in big money for his talent! not that i have anything against chefs, they're only doing what the public wants.....i suppose eating those tiny plates of food means spending less for lipo later
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom