Received Broken hatching eggs help!

I used to work for the post office...you dont wanna know what your eggs are going thru.....but express are shipped first.... shall I tell a horror story may help you to pack your eggs...all pkgs are sent to a routing hub then to a room it is a huge room with all the hubs having a cage (huge metal play pen) in the center of the room and all the pkgs coming from other hubs in cages lining the outside of the room...then 20 -30 workers normally part timers will circle the room picking up packages from the out side of the room circling till the find the first 3 digets of the zip code the package is then tossed into the cage which is about 8 feet deep....they then go to the outside and pick up another package and start all over...now are your eggs lucky enough to be on the bottom or top of that 8 foot drop? the part timers treat this as a basket ball game....this was 20 years ago that I worked for them has anything changed I dont know...but at that time all packages where treated the same.. first class just went first..

Quote:
Hi! I dont think eggs need to 'breathe' until the incubation process begins.
smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
Hi! I dont think eggs need to 'breathe' until the incubation process begins.
smile.png

Lisa

From everything I've read and sellers I've spoken to who make sure not to envelope the egg entirely in bubble wrap, but leave a little opening seem to think so too.

Blahhhh... I think I am going to be sick.
th.gif
No more post office stories. I am freaking out! Going out with hubby tonight to get my mind off this whole egg/post office thing. I decided to hatch some more chickens to keep me pre ocupide. My husband and I are trying for a baby and I usually obsessing over baby stuff. We figured this chicken thing would be a good distraction but NOW I am obsessing over this. Instead of baby sites I am on here constantly and instead of stressing over "if" I am preggo this month I am stressing over these eggs. LOL I am a nut

Back
Top Bottom