Recessive Red eyed cinnamon/silver guineas (New pics)

Pics
Maybe Zaz will chime in and post some more pics of her Pearly Whites. This variety seems to be unique to her flocks.

Quote:
scroll down to #8 in this thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5299887

What about it...

White with pearling
roll.png

Quote:
What about it...

White with pearling
roll.png

My Buff Dundottes get white in the summer..so I am still not sold on the hole 'pearly white' thing but I understand what you are saying.
smile.png

Quote:
You too. Would love to see some pictures of your Guineas!
big_smile.png

Yep on there way just waiting on mrbellmere with his pictures of his black eyed white
big_smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

Yep on there way just waiting on mrbellmere with his pictures of his black eyed white
big_smile.png

Like this little guy?
102830_100_8811.jpg

oz, do your pure White keets that you guys hatch ever have a little black (grey actually) dot on the back of their head? It's common here, pretty cute too. If you don't know what I mean I can try to find a pic of one of mine that had the dot...

Ok, detour real quick back to Cinnamons for a sec...
big_smile.png

I meant to post this pic for bemba to see, way back at the start of this thread but forgot/got side tracked... oops...
hmm.png

Cinnamon keet in the middle (or at least what I call Cinnamon in my flocks), Pearl Grey keet on the left, Brown keet on the right for color comparison. Obviously no red eyes on my lil Cinn, but I don't mind, lol. I only hatched a couple Cinns that weren't Pied, the rest were all various degrees of Pied ranging from just a few white chest feathers and some white flights (not even a splat), all the way to Heavy Pied.

84252_p4190387.jpg

Quote:
big_smile.png

big_smile.png

So what if he doesn't post any pics? Does that mean we miss out on seeing your stunning flock? I hope not..... If I had whites I would be so proud to share with other guinea lovers
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom