Recessive Red eyed cinnamon/silver guineas (New pics)

Pics
As promised, some more pics.... taken today
smile.png

Cinnamon guineas roaming ...
48408_mainly_poultry_old_nikon_camera_053.jpg

Some of my cinnamons, and yes Oz, the two you thought were sick are here
lol.png

48408_mainly_poultry_old_nikon_camera_036.jpg

Chillin with the Peacock...
48408_mainly_poultry_old_nikon_camera_049.jpg

My first cinnamon cock bird who proved that his mutation was recessive.... Handsome boy.....
48408_mainly_poultry_old_nikon_camera_047.jpg

Feeding the racing pigeons brings ALOT of attention.... I always throw out a few handfuls for ever hungry beaks
hide.gif

48408_mainly_poultry_old_nikon_camera_045.jpg

Lovely looking place you have Bemba.
They look really healthy birds as well, cant pick a sick one amongst them at all, would nearly say too, some look very similar to creams I have seen.
Are you going to breed pieds from the cinnamons this season Bemba?

I agree with the above, great photos & what a menagerie; looks like you all live in paradise
cool.png

I am pleased they are looking better, are you concerned about the turkeys passing on diseases? I read on lots of sites about keeping them seperate. I don't have turkeys as I don't like them except on a sandwich

Just came across this thread, never had guineas but they are so beautiful! Have a question, do you guys get eggs from them and if so are they the same size and frequency as chicken eggs? Just wondering, in case we decide to add some. They are so pretty.

Quote:
Hi Casa, Yes they lay like mad in the warmer months...... Guinea eggs are quite small in comparson to the size of the bird, and the shells are VERY thick..... I have eaten them they are nice.

Quote:
Cheers Peeps..... A couple of weeks ago it was dry and brown, just recently had some decent rain...... Lovely and green again!

Quote:
Hi Mr Bellmere, Yeah, I have seen pics of creams, and well some of my cinnamons look lighter in colour? And yes am aiming for the heaviest pieds I can breed, and mainly in the red-eyed birds.....

Back
Top Bottom