recieved mail order chicks today

that is wonderful news,all of mine survived the night I had one get a pasty butt cleaned her up and when I put fresh water down I omitted the vitamins and electrolytes and put ACV in it instead,after cleaning her booty she went in her pen and pooped so I guess that is a good thing...yeah I also gave a scrambled egg for them today they ate some not all of it though maybe I should of boiled it instead, I ordered mine from Ideal only because mcmurry did not have BO chicks available

that is wonderful news,all of mine survived the night I had one get a pasty butt cleaned her up and when I put fresh water down I omitted the vitamins and electrolytes and put ACV in it instead,after cleaning her booty she went in her pen and pooped so I guess that is a good thing...yeah I also gave a scrambled egg for them today they ate some not all of it though maybe I should of boiled it instead, I ordered mine from Ideal only because mcmurry did not have BO chicks available
Another thing that I have found works for pasty butt is just a little plain yogurt. Clears everything up fast and is really good for them.

I will have to pick some plain yogurt up,all I have is activia and greek vanilla honey thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom