recomend a good website.

brooster

Songster
12 Years
Jun 14, 2007
northwest Ohio
I want to make a website. i already have a picturetrail but i dont want to pay to make the site bigger. What is a good place that i can make a nice website for free?

Thanks Nifty-Chicken. I have quite a few folks from BYC that have taken me up on the special offer for hosting. Some have their sites live and others are working on building their site. I found a great website builder that is very easy to use and it has greatly helped those without html experience. I'm sure they can speak for the quality of the accounts.

I set up a website with the details of the special offer. http://www.bigbirds.com

If you use a subdomain off of bigbirds.com (www.yourname.bigbirds.com) the entire website will only cost you $2 per month. This is a fully professional webhosting account with no ads, gimicks, or restrictions. The account is on the same servers our business clients use.

If you want your own domain name (www.yourname.com) you can get the domain from any domain registrar or from us for $7.99 per year. Then the hosting is $2 per month.

For the quality of the account, speed of the servers, without ads and gimicks, you won't find a better hosting deal. Beware of the "free" accounts that put ads on your website and are ofter extremely slow and unreliable.

If you are interested just send me an email or PM and I'll help you get your website online.

Yes I fully recommend Zunibee's Hosting service,
It is so very fast and Im on dialup.
Thank you Zunibee
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom