Recommended brand of dog food??

I hate the lack of transparency with the companies as to who is really making their foods. I have read of some general discourses amongst some people about Blue Buffalo being bought out by.. General Mills, I believe? So far I have had no problems, knock on wood.

I have heard good things about Earthborn. I think I tried some of their cat food years ago and my picky eater did not like it but maybe I will try it again, lol.
I agree! Why they do it is beyond me but, I know dog food companies aren't the only ones doing it.
I have come to a conclusion that any company can simply lie. It's a bit off the topic of dogs but an example, when companies can claim they're Non-GMO only to find out later they really are GMOed.

Is there a specific ingredient that is causing the seizures?
I'm so sorry. Watching a beloved pet suffer with seizures is one of the most difficult things I've had to watch. My heart hurts just thinking about it and thinking about others going through this.

Is there a specific ingredient that is causing the seizures?
I'm so sorry. Watching a beloved pet suffer with seizures is one of the most difficult things I've had to watch. My heart hurts just thinking about it and thinking about others going through this.
We still can't figure that out because the different vets I talked to said it could have been any of them.
So far he's had 3 seizures and this recent one happened yesterday morning around 4:40am which woke me up because his legs were hitting the wall next to my door.

I just like canidea. But there are multiple brands that are good out there. I think any limited ingredient brand with whole meat as the first ingredients will be fine, and likely better than what you have currently. There are a lot of brands of dog food that most people use that are horrible for dog nutrition.

My dogs are eating Earthborn right now, but my goal was to find several different feeds that my dogs do well on and switch them up.
I believe that Fromm is a good family owned dog food company that doesn't have recalls or a lot of problems.
I am feeding Earthborn right now, but i will be switching this week.

I personally buy Taste of The Wild with limited ingredients for my two huskies, and haven't had any issues. I go back and forth between the Salmon and Trout every 6 months

Back
Top Bottom