Reconsidering my chicken dreams....

Well, I usually ask when can they get them, but usually I've decided who I want to get them out of the responses. In your ad, you should say that they're pets only, and let the responder do the talking. Some people don't talk much, whereas others do. Often you'll get a response asking if they're still available. It's up to you if you want to do First Come, First Serve, or to go through all the responses to see who is best instead of going for the first "Are they still available?"
Some people will tell you what type of home they're going to be giving them, whereas some might not say anything until they're picking them up. Because they are chickens, I personally think that if you ask a bunch of questions on what type of home they're going to, you might scare people away.

I'll PM you further on this. ;)
:love Great advice Lacy ;)

LOL..I love my ducks and would never own chickens if it were not for "city folk" throwing em over my fence..the messy most talk of is simply improper planning, IN MY OPINION😉. Coops, ponds, french drains and plenty of leaves gathered in fall, all designed to help keep the so called mess at bay.
We went from blizzard on saturday to 50 degrees the last 3 day..no mud to be found! If they start to creat a mud pond, i realize it cause some tasty morsel must exist there. That area simply gets a bag of leaves thrown down. The ducks continue their rooting, all the while breaking down the leaves, which keep them dry and clean and the bug or slug gets ate..😁

Medium rare, nope. :sick
Jersey Shore Nicole GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Peasants! No, I take that back. Peasants have some of the best recipes.

Uncultured Barbarians? No, taht's reserved for people who salt their butter.

Heathens? No, that the name for peasants not of your faith.

Duck breast, medium rare.

No, I mean it

Even the Brits understand. The BRITS! Hardly famed as the worlds finest chefs...

Food and Wine?

Chef Dennis?

I appeal to the above authorities in support of my argument. If not, the CIA will come for you.

Back
Top Bottom