Red jungle fowl

3f27e997_6784787598_5aeb6c3074_z.jpeg

Wow, your vietnamise jungle fowl are very beautiful. It is a pleasure to view them!

I live in United States, not in Alaska like Cochin, but in Kansas, where it gets as warm as Vietnam, but also gets cold, with snow and temperatures to maybe -15 in winter.

Your customs are different than those of the United States, not a surprise I know. We often try to have a pair of birds, and then grow more birds to sell, or sell eggs to others to hatch, for a profit. We like our pets to pay for themselves!

Cochin, how are you? I havn't seen you around much. You are so interesting, I am not surprised to find you learning more, and meeting interesting people!

Thank you for your lovely thread. I am happy to post your pictures so others may view them.

I live in United States, not in Alaska like Cochin, but in Kansas, where it gets as warm as Vietnam, but also gets cold, with snow and temperatures to maybe -15 in winter.

Your customs are different than those of the United States, not a surprise I know. We often try to have a pair of birds, and then grow more birds to sell, or sell eggs to others to hatch, for a profit. We like our pets to pay for themselves!

Cochin, how are you? I havn't seen you around much. You are so interesting, I am not surprised to find you learning more, and meeting interesting people!

Thank you for your lovely thread. I am happy to post your pictures so others may view them.
im good, I met her cause I was looking at her pretty birds...
love.gif

Also fun to read Vietnam language, its calligraphy

CochinBrahmaLover:They have Scientific Name: Gracula religiosa and Common Names: Common Hill Myna ,Vietnamese call them is Nhồng not Nhong
smile.png
.Myna Hill birds have alot of Subspecies live in Asia.

Quote:
Are you use Goolge tranlate for tranlate to vietnamese ?
thumbsup.gif

CochinBrahmaLover:They have Scientific Name: Gracula religiosa and Common Names: Common Hill Myna ,Vietnamese call them is Nhồng not Nhong
smile.png
.Myna Hill birds have alot of Subspecies live in Asia.

Are you use Goolge tranlate for tranlate to vietnamese ?
thumbsup.gif

cool
I dont have a thing on keyboard to put the weird thing on top,
lol.png

LoL, yes :p

Translate

Back
Top Bottom