---------------Red Jungle Fowls 4 Sale-----------------

WOW, Beautiful birds!!!
I wish I could right now.
hit.gif

LOL!
lau.gif

" That white thing"
gig.gif

Yeah, thats a 2 week old chihuahua puppy. : )

I would sell the pheasant eggs if they even start laying. Haha. The hen laid ONE, and stopped ever since. Its been 4 days...I am like..WAT!
barnie.gif

- Tommy

Quote:
I looked at your site. Your pullets look just like my unidentified pullet. I ordered jersey giant eggs from Ideal. They accidentally slipped in an egg that wasn't a giant. They said it was possibly a red jungle fowl. I'm glad to know what she is. Do you sell hatching eggs? I may want some next year.

Oh
tongue.png
!

Thats cool! Actually, There are more than one pullet that looks like the Jungle Fowl pullet. Thats the Onagadori and Phoenix Golden pullets. Like the Longtails I also have on my website, she looks EXACTLY like the jungle fowl, just longer tails and with a more ovally white earlobe.

: )

Yeah, I have eggs for sale too. I have the price and all of the eggs I have for sale listed under "Your Interests" on my webpage.

Thanks!

- Tommy

Hello!!!

Got quite a few inquiries about this thread and I would like to thank everyone. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything else or would like to be added to my list for a pre-order. Kind of like a waiting list. Haha. Sorry, Jungle Fowls and American Onagadori (longtails) are pretty seasonal so they will not be avail. until March 2009. (Spring 2009). Save my e-mail and/or website and contact me then. Thanks!!!

Hope all is well,

- Tommy

Hello,

Recently, a member by the sign in name: chasep had replied to this post as I was recently notifed by the automated system via e-mail, however, once I click on the link to see the post, there was nothing.

Could it be that the member posted something that is restricted or something of the like. Just a little curious, thats all : )

Thanks!

- Tommy

PS: I will have chicks again come Spring. I can't WAIT!!!

:DHi Tommy.
i have jungle fowl- too many roosters- would love 2 females and would send you pics of my birds if you are interested.
most of mine are the golden feathered saddle and neck- though i have 2 beautiful reds- one the twin of your red. can you supply 2 females? thank you for your site and your info on these.
big_smile.png
Also would love to connect or get site on how to keep my boys happy- they are very protective of their nests and hens. -mean would be a word. but they are so beautiful. Also for tallahasse locals- anyone want a jungle fowl male? im in quincy and have more males than i can handle.

Back
Top Bottom