Red Laced Cornish X and project talk (pics p. 8)

Quote:
i can do that for ya! i just got in from taking care of the birds so next time i go out i'll get some data for you guys. i've never weighed my birds live before so i'm not sure how accurate the digi-scale will be with live birds... we shall see!

btw... another lady here as well!

Quote:
i can do that for ya! i just got in from taking care of the birds so next time i go out i'll get some data for you guys. i've never weighed my birds live before so i'm not sure how accurate the digi-scale will be with live birds... we shall see!

btw... another lady here as well!

I'm also a girl.
smile.png

Eko, I would love to see the F1 results from the Freedom Rangers, that is the next project I want to work on in the spring.
smile.png

I've got 4 Ameraucana x CX chicks hatched , and waiting on 3 pipped plus 2 others to see if they hatch and what they are . [ I know 1 is a CX egg but it has not pipped ]

Its a miracle any hatched . I lost power with only one egg pipped , could not get the generator started , and my 12 volt converter would not come on either . The bator was down to 86 degrees when my neighbor called and said he finally had his generator running , and to bring the bator down there . I really thought it was probably a lost cause , but drove down there with the weather in the teens and plugged it in . It took two hrs just to get it up to the lower 90s , but when it got there that pip started zipping and some others started pipping . The one hatched just a little before the power came back on , and somewhere between 3 and 4 a.m. I was back in the van headed for home with the bator [ because my landlord wanted me to see why he did not have water after the power was restored ; he wanted to make coffee
lol.png
] . Had a difficult time stabilizing the bator temperatures , so was up all night adjusting it as the house temps came back up ; but got to watch several chicks hatch inspite of what they went through .

and of course Ya'll would publicly flog me should I fail to show you your favorite Cornish Roo ( the Hulk ) still kickin and woooing the ladies.

Al,

How old is the above bird? (The Hulk)

Thanks.

Quote:
WOOOHOOOO!!!! jeez you cooked 'em, you froze 'em, and you have a still air 'bator . . . I'm just sending all my eggs to you from now on!!!

Back
Top Bottom