REDUCED 1 dozen EE eggs for sale in GA - $15 includes shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Monkey Mama

Songster
11 Years
Jun 12, 2008
Kennesaw, GA
I have Easter Egger eggs for sale. These are from my flock of EEs and Ameraucanas.

I am asking $18 including shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. I'm also always open to barter.
smile.png

My Easter Eggers all have good temperaments and lay well. I'm attaching pics of some of them, you can see the others at my webpage: http://monkeymamaschickenhouse.blogspot.com/

Here
is my Roo "Prince" [and he really is a Prince, best Roo temperament that I've ever seen and he's a *big* boy too
wink.png
]:

amer3-1.jpg

Here are two of my Ameraucana girls [these two girls laid the majority of the eggs I have to ship this week]. I have 6 greenish/blue eggs from these girls:

amer2-1.jpg

And I have one greenish/blue egg from this EE girl:

rainbow.jpg

I also have one other blue girl that was SUPPOSED to be an Ameraucana, and she is beautiful, but it turns out she lays pink eggs. If you want eggs from her I will include them [as extras above and beyond the 7+], but you have to ask me for those, because she is technically a "mutt". Her babies may be green/blue eggers though, because my Roo came from a nice blue/green egg and so did she:

amer4-1.jpg

You will get at least 7 green/blue EE eggs and any greens/blues they lay before I go to ship tomorrow afternoon. You can also have the pink eggs if you want, right now I have 3 of those and she may lay another tomorrow [all of these hens are laying 5-6 days a week]. So, it is your choice of somewhere between 7-10 eggs + any extras laid tomorrow.
smile.png

I accept paypal. Post sold and then PM me for my paypal address if you want the eggs.

Kelly

Last edited:
It will be between 10-12 eggs shipping out today including the pinks. [I have 10 already plus whatever they lay today].

I will ship this afternoon, hopefully giving the girls time to lay again and get the number to an even dozen, but no guarantee on that.

But I see you are in Alaska and I can't ship there for this price.
sad.png
Sorry about that.

Kelly

Last edited:
OK, final count is 10 greenish/blue eggs from my 3 EE/Ameraucana hens and 2 pinks from the blue mutt IF you want 'em.

If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow am I'll put them on Freecycle. I'll ship them priority to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states and I'll drop the price to $15 [which will just cover priority shipping and packing materials].

I hate for these to go to waste. I'd been collecting these because one of our hens looked like she was going broody, but she changed her mind! [And I'm just *done* with the incubator - not willing to crank it back up now!].
smile.png

We've hatched out a bunch of babies from these hens though and fertility is great AND the babies are cute - lots of blues are hatching out from these too. They all have cute face muffs and I think they will all lay greenish eggs [too early to tell of course!] but all their moms hatched from greenish/blue eggs and so did their dad.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom