Redwood Incubators - Information, help, for sale and wanted

Pics

These interior pictures may help...the front has a wooden hinged door that reveals a glass hinged door. There are 2 wooden pull out shelves on the bottom and 2 wire pull out shelves on top. The copper pies come out the side. Hopefully this added info may help with the research into my Klondike #300..Thanks

This is my Klondike #300 manufactured in Des Moines Iowa. It's about 54"W x 28"D...Does anyone have any info about the company? I'm running into a brick wall with my researchThe copper tubing comes out the side of this one (hard to see in photo)
That is awesome! Is it the old kerosene or coal burner? I've not had a chance to see any of these up close. Hope someone here has some info or a link for you!. I would love that as my coffee table that functions!

I have to laugh at myself and the monster-bator. Remember we are testing this 1200 egg FarmMaster and now have 12 dozen eggs in its8 trays. We are somewhere around day 10.
Tonight I went to open the door latch to turn the eggs and the latch came off in my hands. ( Notice this does not happen to DH during the day. It happens to me at night.)
I can't yell for help: he's off somewhere watching HS basketball games. So I grabbed a handy stick to prop the door semi shut and hunted through the jars of screws we all have ( don't we?) until I found 4 larger screws and a screwdriver to replace the ones that fell into my hand along with the handle. Oh and the temp in the trays barely budged. These beasts do hold the temperatures.
I can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm not sure what fueled it..I'm posting some photos of the interior..copper piping all there...maybe someone will know what's missing and how complicated it would be to get this Klondike #300 running again. The legs used to be longer at one point also, but I can't imagine that would hurt the operation of it. I'll keep checking posts!

I'm not sure what fueled it..I'm posting some photos of the interior..copper piping all there...maybe someone will know what's missing and how complicated it would be to get this Klondike #300 running again. The legs used to be longer at one point also, but I can't imagine that would hurt the operation of it. I'll keep checking posts!
Looks like a coal burner with the smoke/heat going through the pipes then back out the chimney (hole on top the outside part)

"..maybe someone will know what's missing and how complicated it would be to get this Klondike #300 running again."
I would convert it to electicity,maybe with an incukit,and an extra fan,but I wouldn't remove anything that's original,although with the price of scrap copper it would pay for part of the upgrade

"..maybe someone will know what's missing and how complicated it would be to get this Klondike #300 running again."
I would convert it to electicity,maybe with an incukit,and an extra fan,but I wouldn't remove anything that's original,although with the price of scrap copper it would pay for part of the upgrade
http://sunnycreekfarms.zxq.net/

This guy will know but Call him he has some parts from origional machines and i am sure he would be happy to help
his name is Don

Back
Top Bottom