Regarding the Horses in our lives...

Quote:
Where did you get this shelter from?

a local corral manufacturer... MDG enterprises. If you pay cash he gives a ten percent discount. i loved his building standards. Heavy wall pipe those verticals are 2.5 diameter with a .125 thick wall. They prefabbed it when it was ready, delivered it. First day they set the pipes in concrete With a transom and level. The next day they assembled it.

I looked up his url but it seems he doesnt have a web page any more. I hope they are in business still so many have gone out of business with the economy.

I love it. Its rated for 100 mile winds

deb

I love the idea of a huge shelter like that made out out metal. We have something similar, but the roof is only 15' x 24'. I'll see if I can find a picture of it. 24' x 24' would be a better option for what I'm thinking about building.

I love the idea of a huge shelter like that made out out metal. We have something similar, but the roof is only 15' x 24'. I'll see if I can find a picture of it. 24' x 24' would be a better option for what I'm thinking about building.

my next shelter will be the same size 24' x 24' but only six feet high.... Chicken coop or poultry house.

my next shelter will be the same size 24' x 24' but only six feet high....  Chicken coop or poultry house.
that will be nice!

Back
Top Bottom