Rehome Silkie Cockerels 13 wks San Diego

hoondogsrunamuck

Songster
Feb 8, 2021
Southern California

Names: Clyde (black) “Ethel” (charcoal/light grey) Bert (mottled Grey)

Breed: Silkies

*Update* Just the Charcoal Grey Boy is still looking for a home. The light Grey and the Black one have found outstanding homes thank goodness!

I brought home 5 one day old silkie chicks and four turned out to be beautiful cockerels. I can keep one but need to rehome the other three.
I brought home 5 one day old silkie chicks and four turned out to be beautiful cockerels. I can keep one but need to rehome the other three.

They are from Alchemist Farm and are lovely little guys. Please share if you think it’ll help us find good homes for them.

I live in North East San Diego County but I drive to West LA on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If you are in LA, Orange, Riverside or San Diego counties a meetup could work.

478430EE-12C4-429F-A3CD-A3CC86C87579.jpeg

IMG_6528.jpeg

IMG_6525.jpeg

IMG_6551.jpeg

IMG_5765.jpeg

aa1b72b6-7be0-4792-a242-dacde0fc82fd-jpeg.2758189.jpg

Last edited:
There are several people that take roosters inRamona, which is about 30 minutes to an hour from San Diego. You could also join the San Diego chicken Facebook group there are many good rooster rehoming suggestions on there.
Thank you for this information! I managed to rehome two to really great spots. Still have the charcoal grey one. I’m having a hard time letting him go right now, we’ll see how many hens I end up with in the brooder but I’ll definitely join the groups and keep it in mind. Thanks again.

Names: Clyde (black) “Ethel” (charcoal/light grey) Bert (mottled Grey)

Breed: Silkies

*Update* Just the Charcoal Grey Boy is still looking for a home. The light Grey and the Black one have found outstanding homes thank goodness!

They are from Alchemist Farm and are lovely little guys. Please share if you think it’ll help us find good homes for them.

I live in North East San Diego County but I drive to West LA on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If you are in LA, Orange, Riverside or San Diego counties a meetup could work.

View attachment 2767201

View attachment 2767196

View attachment 2767198

View attachment 2767197

View attachment 2767199

View attachment 2767195
Your silkies are black, blue, and blue cuckoo. Good luck finding them homes!

Back
Top Bottom