Remember Aran?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by speckledhen, Mar 31, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I emailed him and said we miss him here on BYC. He's just very busy and has had some family problems/issues lately, but said to tell all of his BYC friends "hello".

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I remember him and MarkR down in Charlottesville. We haven't seen him since his classroom hatch and three quarters through his tractor project.

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Awww....I hope his family problems end soon. When you talk to him again...let him know. we all miss him very much...and tell him just how many baby chicks pics he is missing out on! [​IMG]

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Dont know how much he wants me to say on here, but the issues are actually being resolved and he says he's doing very well.
    I also heard from MarkR-the chicks he hatched from my eggs are laying now! I told him I'd be glad to help with another hatch in the fall if he wanted and I think we might do another one.

5. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Glad you heard from Aran,I was wondering how he was doing. Thanks for letting us know. [​IMG]

6. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I remember them both posting...Hope all will be resolved soon and Aran will be back ... Just tell Hi from this way... [​IMG]

7. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    I remember Aran, he started the funny vent thread. Tell him we said Hello.

8. skeeter9

skeeter9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Funny, I was just thinking about both Aran and Mark and a few other members we haven't heard from in a long time. Thanks for the post, Cyn.

Lori

9. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Thank you Cyn for updating for us. I think of him. What about the guy from Africa?

jackie

10. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Thanks for the update, Cyn.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by