Remember Saturday Morning Cartoons?

Anything Loony Toons, X-men and Dinosaurs are the three that stick out the most in my mind.
X-men was an almost ritual watching in my house. We all watched it before we did anything else for the day.

I recall Davy and Goliath being a claymation sort of show with a religious theme. I don't think I ever watched it but one of the Religion channels here showed it at like 6 am for a while.

I STILL like Scooby Doo.
big_smile.png
Space Ghost, Josie and the Pussycats were favorites as well.
AND Courage the Cowardly Dog, even though thats newer.

We used to love to watch the Looney Tunes.... Road Runner and Wile E Coyote was our fav cause my dad would laugh so hard a them.. we loved to watch him more than the cartoon.

Wow!!!

I remember all of those!
One of my favorites was Thundaar the Barbarian, and Dungeons and Dragons on Saturday mornings... I think I was always glued to the tv on Saturday mornings!

I still remember coming home from school to catch Voltron & Transformers, and can't forget to add ThunderCats!

Take Care,
Bill.

Gosh...I'd forgotten about some of those...Grape Ape, Land of the Lost (those Sleestacks sp??? were really creepy to me back then...lol)... What was the cartoon with Precious Pup??? I loved Bugs Bunny and Popeye...Tom and Jerry. They were all great!

Back
Top Bottom